Saturday, January 24, 2009

I...I....I'm still alive!

In My Life
So, I'm now working full time in radio. I'm the production coordinator/operations manager/producer - yeah, I wear three hats.
Well, what that really means is I drink a lot of coffee. Seriously, a lot.

I'm hunting down a new car...or, new to me. I'm debating buying another piece of shit (see: poop) so I can buy a bike (read: motorcycle) in the spring. But, it would be nice to have a car that doesn't blow goats (think: Red Wings).

I finally got a new guitar! I'm rockin' a Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster, her name is Charlie,.....which I plan on whoring out with some Lindy Fralin pick-ups (really expensive things to make the guitar sound cool). I also got a Dunlop CryBaby (think: T.O.), to make the guitar sound cool. Too.




Bottom line: I work. Finally.

Da Coach
She plays something....maybe it's with something....I dunno...I forg......
















Everyone else
The lack of posting and the lack of your yelling at me for lack there of has led me to remove your sections unless you cry about it.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Thank the Lord above in the blue sky that you're alive, alive, ALIVE!!! I never had doubts however as I know you're an indestructible force. As for the Err Dizz, I am concerned as he hasn't updated for almost 3 months. Not concerned enough to care, just slightly concerned.

Thanks for keeping my segment by the way. Screw all the other bitches [that's what she said]. BAM!