Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holy shit balls

I broke the radio station on Tuesday without knowing it until Wednesday. Es no bueno.

I got a phone call at 6 am that something was wrong. Naturally, I got up and headed in. But, no.............

Fucking snow. Seriously, big hurry. Gotta fix it! Stupid snow.

Well, I finally got to the station at 6:45 and spent roughly the next 6 hours or so working on the problem. Turns out I'm a dumb fuck and imported the wrong file.

Long story short....I fixed it. Also, I've been working a lot. I'm really tired.

If I had a life, I could tell you about how much I've been working. As I'm writing this, I'm waiting for games to finish up so I can write, record, and edit a sports segment for tomorrow's morning drive.

My boss gave me some helpful tips on how to not suck so bad on the radio. So did my mom. I guess I'm pretty awful? Well, they keep paying me..........................

According to one co-worker, I have a face for TV. Clearly they didn't understand why I'm in radio.

The Hawks are losing 3-0, I should get back to work.

1 comment:

Sean said...

I was wondering what all that dead air was that morning (whichever morning that is in question that you spoke of..umm, yeah). But don't worry, I still think you have a face for radio. You are the best. XOXO