Sunday, February 1, 2009

In My Life
The wah-wah pedal maybe the coolest thing I've ever bought for a guitar. If you read this, and you're unsure of what a pedal is....think Jimi Hendrix. While Jimi played a Stratocaster, and I rock the Telecaster (much like Keith Richards), I sound like neither.

But, the blues has a little more punch with the pedal. Now, time for a new amp! And I've still gotta buy those pick-ups.

I worked 105 hours in two weeks - it was a bit much, even for me.

Da Coach
I'm upping the anty on this one:
















Mary Mary Quite Contrary
You really are Aunt Moiya's daughter. There's something about the southern accent that the two of you share, well that and the nose.....and now the hair.

We're Talkin' About Practice
I work in sports radio, so as I told Da Coach yesterday, I get to watch SportsCenter, read Sports Illustrated, ESPN the Magazine, and Sporting News.....all for my job!

No comments: