Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunday Mornings Are My Favorite Days

I realize I've let people down when it comes to posting this so called "blog." Hell, can I even call it that? I prefer the term coffee fueled ramblings. To which, those of you not in the know, is my newest addiction.

As today is going - I've spent almost my whole day between work and the BMV. I'm convinced that no one ever gets one easy trip into that place. It's like a black hole of lost time...(see Salvador Dali....or better yet, look at the picture of the clocks).

I went in for a simple procedure, but of course, that would've been too easy. Instead, I walked out, more confused than this guy (please note: that guy is really good).

So, after I left with another form to have to get signed, I came back - with a vengeance! I handed over my papers (keep in mind, this was all for switching a title and license plate over to the Grand Am - the Taurus, well she's gone).

To top it all off - I'm in the process of growing a playoff beard. Which doesn't entirely tie into a trip to the black hole of lost time, unless you're in need of a new license, because your current one expires this year (like mine). So, I got my picture taken. With my awesomely partial playoff beard. Turns out, too, that you can't have an open mouth smile. So, either you have that classic fifth grader w/ (also means "with" for you typing impaired persons) braces smile who doesn't want to show them off or you look like a convict. I, instead, went for the creeper smile.

I don't want to say that it's gotten that bad yet, but the hair on the beard is itching. On a side note, I could always move to London. I hear they love MJF there.

Another side note: what's w/ (see above) all the love for vampires? Yes, there is a Vampire.com. Wow. What about werewolves?

That's all I've got there.

Needless to say, I've gotta live with that pic on the license for the next six years. Which could be worse. Don't ask me how, it just could be.

I feel as though this coffee fueled rambling has gone on long enough....

4 comments:

Sean said...

Loved the Kinks link and the Teen Wolf pic. I feel yer pain with the BMV. Just spent the past two weeks trying to get a new title and I went in three times and each person told me I needed different paperwork. Finally, I got everything taken care of and then they slapped me with a late fee because I was a week late in getting the new title.

Great times.

Tom said...

Did you slap them back?

Sean said...

I slapped them right on the forehead with my unshaven scrotum.

Tom said...

Oh yeah baby!